Re: Windows 10 WARNING

Richards

Wild and Crazy Notions Department - No. 28763 -

SOMETIMES THE ORDER IN WHICH WE DO THINGS MATTERS.

Some hardware devices must be connected before we install its software drivers, while other devices must not be installed until AFTER we install its drivers. For example, my super high speed, commercial grade, duplex document scanner must be connected to the computer partway through the installation routine, or it will not work properly. In contrast, some drivers will not load properly unless and until the hardware is connected.

So, I wonder whether at least some of the installation problems mentioned in this group could be avoided or mitigated by changing the order in which we complete the various steps of the installation process.

Just MY take, anyway... your mileage may vary.

Happy Trails -

On 10/22/2015 11:49 AM, on2ron@... [sdr-radio-com] wrote:

Is there a relation with the Perseus and Airspy drivers with Zadig?