Re: SDR Console, Perseus USB3 problem [1 Attachment]

Leif Asbrink

Hi Clement,

Perseus and HDSDR works.

SDRconsole not works, le driver charge ok, no watterfall, no sound.
Your attachment shows a red X for the perseus. It should be a green V.
I think Simon can tell us this is because the driver does not load ok.

Maybe, if you rename SDRConsole.exe to something else it would
work. I do not know - I do not understand Windows 10 - I just made
some observations on how it behaves.

73

Leif

Here is error message a disconnection (picture attachment) :

File Perseus in C: Programmes/Perseusv41a

Leif we must replace files in SDR console ?

Thank

73'
F59465 Clement