From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 22 October 2015 13:43
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Re: SDR Console with SDRPlay

"I always see a signal spike in the center of the display.  In HDSDR I could eliminate this but I have found no way to eliminate it in SDR Console.  Can someone please point me to the appropriate menu selection or help documentation?"

Still hoping someone can help me with this.

Thanks and 73,
Andy k3wyc

No virus found in this message.