SDRconsole.no work.
probably using the old driver
I will continue this after noon.

Thank
F59465 Clement

Hello Clement,

> indeed nothing works !
> good night
You wrote: "Perseus & HDSDR Work" so you mean that
SDRConsole.exe does not work regardless what you do but
that perseus.exe as well as HDSDR work with the Perseus
hardware???

Maybe try to rename SDRConsole.exe to SDRC.exe or whatever.

I made a mistake, SDRConsole does not use a 32 bit dll, it has
its own set of dll files which are 64 bit. They work fine here
and I have verified they are fine for perseus in 64 bit Linrad
for which I did not have any dll files before:-)

73

Leif

--

73'