From: <sdr-radio-com@...> on behalf of "'Andrew O'Brien' k3ukandy@... [sdr-radio-com]"
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 8:07 PM
To: "sdr-radio-com@..."
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] On air server address ?

Interesting Philip . I'll play around some more tonight. I'll read Simon's instructions some more to make sure I have not missed anything obvious.  There does not seem to be a lot that you can miss. I guess I need to first figure out what 'server is not listening on the selected port" is referring to, my ports (7999) or Simon's port (7995).  I am assuming 7999.  I also need to double check the IP address that I specified in my port forwarding configuration .  I used 192.168.0.1 but I remember in the old days of SDR-Radio V1 I had to specify a different last digit .
Andy K3UK
___