Options Pane

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi All,

(I bet this gets wrapped)

In the Photos section I have created an album http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sdr-radio-com/photos/album/1352727940/pic/list where you see a screenshot with a new Options pane. I find the toolbars to be hard on my eyes, yesterday I started an Options pane which I'll finish this evening. The whole thing will be fully configurable, you can use toolbars and / or the Options pane and also select what's shown in the toolbars.

Configuration of the UI is very important and part of the whole SDR 'expereince'.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com