From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 04 May 2015 17:28
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] Playing with V3

Hmmm,

Now I need to design a way to say the image to a file as it’s created so I
can leave this running overnight and see the picture in the morning. I need
to save after every x lines have been added.

I’m thinking base64 – I have a very highly optimized routine for this. You
could have to read this file in via the new program to create an image which
you can see with other file viewers…

Simon Brown G4ELI

Perhaps use a movie format?

73,