IQ datafile analyser v2.3 not picking up all files

Andrew

Hi Simon,
I'm trying to process a large set of IQ files recorded from another package (sorry about that) they are in winrad format. Unfortunately it only sees the first file, an older version I have been using sees the whole lot. I would like to try the newer version as it has some extra formatting features over the last. I notice that optionally the file browser is looking for wav files ending in 000.wav etc so I renamed a few files 000, 001 etc but no joy.
Anything else I can try?
Thanks,
Andrew
G4XZL