http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Robert Berend
Sent: 23 April 2010 08:19

Maybe there is too much development info is out there about the SDR-RADIO SW, so I am confused.

Is there a plan to implement control of various receivers like Icom R-8500 with SDR-IQ (with RS232 so like with Spectravue) using IF out to be able to monitor 2m/70cm or airband, so basically to be able to use full coverage of the receivers?