Control of various receivers with/via SDR-IQ

Robert Berend

Dear Simon,

Maybe there is too much development info is out there about the SDR-RADIO SW, so I am confused.

Is there a plan to implement control of various receivers like Icom R-8500 with SDR-IQ (with RS232 so like with Spectravue) using IF out to be able to monitor 2m/70cm or airband, so basically to be able to use full coverage of the receivers?

Thank You

Robert

(The secret collection: SDR-IQ, Icom R-8500, Uniden UBC-3500XLT, VXA-300, EKD-300, EKD EZ-100, R-326, R-809M2, Grundig G6, Diamond DJ130, Wellbrook ALA1530. Scanner hobby is cheap, you can buy the best radio for maximum 100$ - this is what about I convinced the YL!)