From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 25 December 2014 11:47
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Airspy Kit

Hello Simon,

You can print it from the video. Is there any problem with that?

What performance you might get from NetSDR + Down-converter is
totally unknown to me, but if it is not good enough you should
notice false signals or irregular variations in the noise floor
or signal levels when you turn the antenna (assuming you have
a directional antenna for satellites.)

73

Leif