Re: Transmit / transceive ;-) ?

wageners@...

Hi Simon,

Point made!

Apache products already have good software RX/TX support. The need is truly for the Hackrf, nuand and ettus boards. I hope the half duplex function of the Hackrf is not a downside for your support. It still is a great experimental tool, well priced and potential great for ham radio (based on available software). However, if you decide to NOT support the hackrf please let us know (soon). One of the reasons why I acquired the board was hoping for your software RX AND TX support and trying to get TX going with GRC and a Linux OS is a pain right now (at least for me). Any decision on your support will help me looking at another board quickly if the HackRf is off the table for TX support.

Food for thought.

Stefan