Re: Welcome

Dom Baines M1KTA

OK. Will focus on the MOBO for June

Dom

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Let's see - I should be able to feed the TX I+Q back through the receiver to
check the quality of the TX data, so for the time being I'm OK. For me to
text the TRX I'll use the MOBOKIT.

The TX plans are:

1) Actually generate I+Q for TX

2) Provide full MOBOKIT support

The MOBOKIT could be a very exciting transceiver :)

I'll then add TRX support for other radios such as Lazy Dog and <name
forgotten> Nick's radio from Australia. But first I have bugs to fix and
from May 3rd to 17th I'm away on holiday as GD4ELI.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com