Re: No Audio via web server

Alan <alan4alan@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew"
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] No Audio via web server

Question is what am I missing I can't recieve any audio via the web server on some of the remote radios I tried.
I also asked some of the local hams to try my sdr via the website but no audio.
If somebody connects to me using sdr radio software with Ip and password etc it works no problem.
Nobody has ever answered, this has been mentioned several times. I have had my Softrock on for months, no-one has ever successfully connected via the web application. I've never connected to anyone that way. I have wondered if it does not select the correct soundcard.

73 Alan G4ZFQ