Re: Welcome

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Let's see - I should be able to feed the TX I+Q back through the receiver to check the quality of the TX data, so for the time being I'm OK. For me to text the TRX I'll use the MOBOKIT.

The TX plans are:

1) Actually generate I+Q for TX

2) Provide full MOBOKIT support

The MOBOKIT could be a very exciting transceiver :)

I'll then add TRX support for other radios such as Lazy Dog and Nick's radio from Australia. But first I have bugs to fix and from May 3rd to 17th I'm away on holiday as GD4ELI.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com