http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

My wife K0INA and I were at Dayton this year and when you received the award,  I was pleased for you.  I also saw the TS-590 and we have been waiting for its arrival.  Since then you commented of seeing it at a hamfest.  Yesterday you commented about adding that radio  to the software.  Does this mean the Kenwood TS590 looks promising for SDR use with RF Space radios and your software???

I also spoke with Pieter and I got a feeling he may be leaning toward a transmitter option.  If that is the case, I will wait a longer.  SDR link to operating is going to be my path.