My background for over 30 years was a corporate broadcast chief engineer with a SBE certification of Professional Broacast Engineer.  I know that doesn't get me a free cup of coffee, but just wanted to toss that in for what it may be worth.

Dave
K0RWM
On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

Radio - SDR-IQ? Any chance of a screenshot?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing
Sent: 05 September 2010 22:30

To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] Build 404 - AM & FM fixed

I use 190 kHz sampling rate all the time.

That is what I use with SpectraVue and Winrad.  G8JCF was maxed at 48 kHz, from what I remember.

Dave

K0RWM

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

What radio / sample rate are you using please?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of David Messing

The bottom Tuning Bar is 100 kHz off.  I found the tab button to turn the tuning bars OFF/ON, nice option.  Moving the bottom tuning bard from 3800 to 4000, actual tuning in waterfall is 3700 to 3900.