From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Bruce Tanner
Sent: 05 September 2010 21:59
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] Build 404 - AM & FM fixed

I am tuned to signal at 9.565 MHz. I get a significant degree of hum on 'AM', the pitch and volume of the hum lowers quite a bit on 'ECSS DSB', and seems to disappear on 'AM Sync.'  Adjustment of the filter does little while in 'AM' mode... it does seem to filter out the hum on both 'ECSS DSB' and 'AM Sync.'

bet

On 9/5/2010 3:47 PM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

BTW - AM or SAM or ECSS?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com