Re: Name Suggestion

Mike

I have a little pistol.  It is made by Keltec.  It shoots .380 caliber bullets.  They call it the P3AT.  Get it?

Using similar prosaic tricks, how about Ess-dee-ar  Momentum, Ess-dee-ar Millenium, Ess-dee-ar Maximum.

-or-  Esdeeare Momentum, Esdeeare Millenium …

-or-   Essdee R1, Essdee R2, …

Friendly Regards,

Mike

Mike Gilchrist