From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ic8pof
Sent: 03 September 2010 20:12
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] b401 strange thing in bandscope

GE, using the sdr-iq as viewer of my 2nd IF at 8.215khz I have noted that:
tuning a cw or rtty station is ok, the bandscope and waterfall show the signals around.
But...
When a station ends the transmission the waterfall shows no signal but the bandscope has still the tuned signal for some seconds and even if I turn the rig's main tune knob the signal in the bandscope moves around
even if the waterfall has no more signal.
STRANGE.
In CIAORadio never experienced such U.F.O .
Cannot explain, have you any suggestion ?
73
Phil@ic8pof