From: nhpdxr
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 4:14 PM
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] SDR-IP 1500kHz sample rate

The 1500kHz sample rate available in the software for the SDR-IP seems to respond oddly compared with the 1000 and 2000kHz rates. For example, my local MW station on 900kHz displays as 931 kHz approximately,on the spectrum display, and varies somewhat whenever I try it again. For example one time it turned up around 916kHz. Is this just my setup, or is it a known bug?

I haven't yet tried all the other sample rates, as have been busy trying to learn what the software can and can't do for a DXer who likes to jump around during our short dawn enhancement of MW trans-Pacific stations.

Nick