Re: Welcome

voltdrop <sailingtoo@...>

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
There behind a glass stands a real blade of grass
Be careful as you pass, move along, move along
I remember the ELP group, but had forgotten the words - those are scary words.

Well, I'm nowhere near the first to post, but still in the forefront of early posts. I've been looking forward to Simon's SDR-radio program.... The RXTX version. I think this one is still RX only?

You're doing GREAT work Simon, and the rest of the team, THANK YOU -

73 de Ken H>