Error Connection to 192.168-1.82:50000

vincent

Simon
Ijust got this error and V2 has crashed. The error says:

error 10060 connecting to 1092.168.1.82 port 50000 - s connection attempt failed becouse the connection party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed becouse connection has failed to respond.

V2 has been working great through all the new versions. 'm running current version 1249, i have Windows 7 64 bit with pleanty of horspower.
I had our U-verse (AT&T)modem replaced eailer today, but V2 started and ran great even after i re-booted. I took a screen shot of the of the audio spectrum and this is when V2 crashed.

How do i fix this?

vincent