Re: Welcome

obrienaj <k3ukandy@...>

Don't mention ELP, two of the 3 were supposed to do a gig here 3 weeks ago. My next door neighbour had front row seats and was really excited... after waiting an hour past show time, they canceled the gig. Reportedly they had a fight back stage!

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "n1rx" <bruce.beford@...> wrote:

Ha! You're showing your age Simon! 8-)
I'll have to pull out my copy of Brain Salad Surgery and put it on the turntable now... Bruce N1RX

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "simonbrown42" <simon@> wrote:

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside
There behind a glass stands a real blade of grass
Be careful as you pass, move along, move along
---
ARTIST: Emerson, Lake and Palmer
TITLE: Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression Pt. 2)