Re: Waterfall Reversal? and Multi-Streaming

vincent

On 6/3/2012 9:22 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Tracey,

Remind me to give you a Windows 7 64-bit Multi-Stream kit next weekend. I’ll join you into a private group for complaints etc.

What I’m doing at the moment is putting support for various radios into a common DLL format (similar to Alberto’s ExtIO dlls). These DLLs will be used to the new console. And I’m fighting with the software from Ettus, and I’m winning. And now I have to attack a nice big CPU bottleneck which displaying 25MHz of bandwidth and the user resizes the waterfall. And it’s Sunday.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around you is a forest.

A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count is -25.