Re: Power Source

vincent

On 5/20/2012 12:57 PM, MIKE DURKIN wrote:

No .... its the plasma Tv that's radiated all the trash. I have the same problem.

-----Original Message-----

From: vince48b
Sent: 20 May 2012 19:36:25 GMT
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Power Source

Greetings,
I seriously contemplating in purchasing a Acopian A5MT1200 power supply. Question, do you think it is worth switching out the unit that came with my NetSDR? I suffer from the usual electrical noises, mainly from my plasma TV. Anyone that has one of these units are that has switch from the original power supply with good results, please let me know. TIA.

vince48

Thanks, besides the plasma noise, is it worth the expense in your opinion?