Re: Build 381

Jim Miles <jmiles56@...>

No crashes here as far as the console goes.

Win 7 64bit
Sdr-IQ
Signalink USB soundcard

 Server Still crashes after 30 connects or so.
 Haven't tried 381 on the xp netbook yet but will
When I wake up more.

Jim

Jim's iPhone 3GS

On Aug 13, 2010, at 5:45 AM, "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

In the Data Decoder please make sure the Auto-Detect option is not selected (you will not see the RSID toolbar). Does it still crash when DD is enabled before you start the radio?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com